Thyme & Lemongrass Natural Deodorant Mini
Smell Like 'Magic', Without Using Harsh Chemicals or Aluminum
Do you wonder how well Primal Pit Paste™ actually works? What’s it smell like? Start with our Minis!
- Sample each flavor and find your favorite
- Carry with you everywhere in your bag or pocket
- Use your mini as a back-up deodorant on-the-go
- Have a playful week by wearing a different flavor each day
- Get minis in all three strengths so you can match your changing body chemistry
Primal Pit Paste™ in BPA-Free, Recyclable Plastic Tub - 0.25 oz. (net weight). Contents are 100% Vegan and Biodegradable. Handcrafted in Austin, Texas, USA!
WHAT'S THAT SMELL?
Thyme & Lemongrass is an herbal lemon-citrus. A good choice for women and men.
WHAT'S IN IT?
Deodorant should be simple -- and good for you -- with ingredients you can pronounce. That's why our deodorants are natural, with no harsh chemicals or aluminum… ever!
Primal Pit Paste Thyme & Lemongrass Mini contains only
Primal Pit Paste uses baking soda to bust stinkies of all sizes. If this is your first baking soda deodorant, use this Guide for First-Timers.
Because Primal Pit Paste is aluminum-free, you will sweat naturally... but you'll smell as "fresh as a daisy". Organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry while allowing your body to release toxins through sweat.
Our deodorants use a base of moisture-rich, antimicrobial organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe your skin.
PRIMAL PIT PASTE PROMISE
All Primal Pit Paste products are made with love, cruelty-free, and contain NO BAD STUFF. We guarantee all products are:
No Harsh Chemicals
Synthetic Fragrance Free
Propylene Glycol Free
HOW STRONG IS IT?
Strong enough to stop the stinks of crossfitters, ICU nurses, new moms, friends "of a certain age", and blossoming teenagers.
Choose Regular Strength if:
- You're sweating more than usual (like during a workout)
- The weather is warm.
- You love smelling great at all times
- You love being complimented on how great you smell
- You work out... Or you don't!
"Nothing else worked for me, even men's clinical strength and I'm not even a man! But this works!" -- Bryn, May 2016
"I live in one of the hottest places on earth (the Middle East), I work as a paramedic under high pressure in a constantly varied environment, and I do Crossfit. All three of these things put this product through the ultimate tests and this product has lived up to all of them!" -- Happy Customer, July 2015
Looking for another strength? You can choose from 3 different strengths (Light, Regular, Strong), or layer and combine strengths so you get maximum control over your body odor. People with sensitive skin should start here.
Light and Strong strengths are available only in Jars and Minis.
HOW TO USE IT
You will find our Primal Pit Paste creamy and easy to apply to your skin.
Follow these three steps to use Primal Pit Paste:
1. Scoop about a pea-sized amount of Primal Pit Paste, per pit.
2. Rub your paste in the center of your armpit. Repeat on both pits.
3. Allow 5 minutes for your deodorant to absorb into your skin. Then get dressed as usual.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PIT PASTE
Follow these simple steps to keep your Primal Pit Paste fresh:
- Keep your paste cool. Avoid exposing your Primal Pit Paste to extreme heat or direct sunlight, because the organic ingredients inside can melt.
- Cool your paste down if melting occurs. Give the ingredients a quick stir, and pop it in your fridge for 30 minutes to return it to a paste-like state.
- Use within 12 months after opening, 18 months if left unopened.
Are you using a "drug store" deodorant that uses aluminum? If yes, your pits are probably packed with gunk and cheap metals. And we need to get it out!
Let's purge your pits of that buildup. Start with the easy-to-follow steps in our Guide for First-Timers.
Our customer Emily says the purging process is worth it:
"There is an initial detox period while your body sweats out the nasty stuff that it was unable to do with antiperspirants- you will not smell pretty during this time! After detox, you will not experience the smelly issues. The amount of time it takes to detox is individual; some people only have a few days of detox while others can have a couple months. I dealt with it for two months and am so glad I stuck it out!"
Many customers also use our Pit Primer during their Pit Detox to calm any "grumpy pits".
We wish you a very swift and minimally stinky detox period!