Pit Primer Serum
Pit Primer™ is a mixture of moisturizing oils designed to help soothe irritated skin and rashes while transitioning to natural deodorant. Ideal for anyone going through Pit Detox, or folks with sensitive skin.
- A must for anyone switching from an aluminum-based antiperspirant
- Layer it under Primal Pit Paste to help soothe irritation or redness or use after shaving to help prevent razor burn
- Helps minimize discomfort during Pit Detox phase
- Handcrafted in Austin, Texas
Nothing but responsibly sourced, good-for-you ingredients that you can pronounce!
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Safflower Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Calendula Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil
1. Apply 1-2 drops to your fingers.
2. Rub into each pit before bed each night or as needed to soothe sensitive skin.
3. If desired, apply Primal Pit Paste as usual.
- Apply after shaving to minimize razor burn.
- Sensitive to baking soda? Try using it before applying Pit Paste!
Are Your Products Cruelty-Free & Vegan?
All P3 products are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny. Most of our products are suitable for vegans with the exception of our Deodorant Sticks and our Pucker Paste lip balms, which contain organic beeswax. So if you’re minding your beeswax, just opt for a Primal Pit Paste jar instead!
Is Your Packaging BPA-Free & Recyclable?
At P3, we care as much about the health of the environment as we do about your health! We strive to use responsible packaging for both people and planet. Most of our products are packaged in glass that is both reusable and recyclable and naturally BPA-free. Our Deodorant Sticks, Pucker Pastes, and sample sizes are packaged in plastic which is BPA-free and recyclable.
Still have questions? Check out our full FAQs page here.
All of our products are handcrafted weekly to ensure that you receive the freshest products!
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days of being placed, but please keep in mind we only ship orders on business days. Orders placed on Friday after 3 p.m. local time or on weekends/holidays will be fulfilled the following business day. When your order is shipped, you'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to update.