Lavender Natural Deodorant Jar
Smell Like 'Magic', Without Using Harsh Chemicals or Aluminum
Primal Pit Paste™ is an all-natural deodorant that actually works!
Now you can stop stinks of all sizes without using aluminum, parabens, or other weird stuff.
- Actually neutralize body odor, instead of just "covering it up"
- Get long lasting protection without plugging your pores with aluminum
- Feel fresh and comfortable from shower to shower
- Handcrafted with 100% real, natural, and organic ingredients
- You can choose from 3 different strengths (Light, Regular, Strong), or layer and combine strengths so you get
maximum control over your body odor.
Primal Pit Paste™ - BPA-Free, Glass Jar - 2 oz. (56g) Net Weight. Contents are 100% Vegan and Biodegradable. Handcrafted in Austin, Texas, USA!
WHAT'S THAT SMELL?
Lavender smells like a soft and calming floral bouquet of lavender. Great scent for women.
WHAT'S IN IT?
Deodorant should be simple -- and good for you -- with ingredients you can pronounce. That's why our deodorants are natural, with no harsh chemicals or aluminum… ever!
Primal Pit Paste Lavender Jar contains only
Primal Pit Paste uses baking soda to bust stinkies of all sizes. If this is your first baking soda deodorant, use this Guide for First-Timers.
Because Primal Pit Paste is aluminum-free, you will sweat naturally... but you'll smell as "fresh as a daisy". Organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry while allowing your body to release toxins through sweat.
Our deodorants use a base of moisture-rich, antimicrobial organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe your skin.
PRIMAL PIT PASTE PROMISE
All Primal Pit Paste products are made with love, cruelty-free, and contain NO BAD STUFF. We guarantee all products are:
No Harsh Chemicals
Synthetic Fragrance Free
Propylene Glycol Free
HOW STRONG IS IT?
Your body chemistry is unique.
Choose from 3 different strengths (Light, Regular, Strong), or layer and combine strengths so you get maximum control over your body odor. People with sensitive skin should start here.
Strong enough to stop the stinks of crossfitters, ICU nurses, new moms, friends "of a certain age", and blossoming teenagers.
Choose Regular Strength if:
- You're sweating more than usual (like during a workout)
- The weather is warm.
- You love smelling great at all times
- You love being complimented on how great you smell
- You work out... Or you don't!
"Nothing else worked for me, even men's clinical strength and I'm not even a man! But this works!" -- Bryn, May 2016
"I live in one of the hottest places on earth (the Middle East), I work as a paramedic under high pressure in a constantly varied environment, and I do Crossfit. All three of these things put this product through the ultimate tests and this product has lived up to all of them!" -- Happy Customer, July 2015
For all lifestyles and activity levels. Start here!
Get up to 24-hour odor-erasing performance with our most recommended strength.
Choose Light Strength if:
- You're new to Primal Pit Paste™
- You're relaxing (like watching a movie)
- Your weather is cool (so you're not sweating)
- You have sensitive skin
- You're experiencing "grumpy pits"
"A-FREA-KING-MAZING! After a 9-hour shift as a full-time waitress ...I still smelled of lavender after my shift was over. I was shocked"
-- Fel, December 2015
"I have sensitive skin, so I decided to try the "light". It works great! Even now that I have those pregnancy hormones that make me smelly, I have found that Primal Pit Paste will get me to the end of the day (even a summery one) smelling socially acceptable." -- Jeannie, May 2016
Good for some customers with intense activity levels or who experience a lot of physical stress.
Choose Strong Strength if:
- You still smell your stench -- even while using Regular Strength
- You need extra staying power
- Your skin is not sensitive
- You sometimes skip showers for consecutive days. (You know who you are!)
"I can even go 2 days in the hot heat of summer! I couldn't ever do that on prescription strengths!" -- Happy Customer, June 2016
"I used to not be stinky at all. Then perimenopause hit… Didn't think I needed Strong formula, but actually that has been the ticket between this lovely hormonal stage I'm in and hot Southern California weather." -- Sarah, September 2015
HOW TO USE IT
You will find our Primal Pit Paste creamy and easy to apply to your skin.
Follow these three steps to use Primal Pit Paste:
1. Scoop about a pea-sized amount of Primal Pit Paste, per pit.
2. Rub your paste in the center of your armpit. Repeat on both pits.
3. Allow 5 minutes for your deodorant to absorb into your skin. Then get dressed as usual.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PIT PASTE
Follow these simple steps to keep your Primal Pit Paste fresh:
- Keep your paste cool. Avoid exposing your Primal Pit Paste to extreme heat or direct sunlight, because the organic ingredients inside can melt.
- Cool your paste down if melting occurs. Give the ingredients a quick stir, and pop it in your fridge for 30 minutes to return it to a paste-like state.
- Use within 12 months after opening, 18 months if left unopened.
Are you using a "drug store" deodorant that uses aluminum? If yes, your pits are probably packed with gunk and cheap metals. And we need to get it out!
Let's purge your pits of that buildup. Start with the easy-to-follow steps in our Guide for First-Timers.
Our customer Emily says the purging process is worth it:
"There is an initial detox period while your body sweats out the nasty stuff that it was unable to do with antiperspirants- you will not smell pretty during this time! After detox, you will not experience the smelly issues. The amount of time it takes to detox is individual; some people only have a few days of detox while others can have a couple months. I dealt with it for two months and am so glad I stuck it out!"
Many customers also use our Pit Primer during their Pit Detox to calm any "grumpy pits".
We wish you a very swift and minimally stinky detox period!