Terms and Conditions
- P3 Pure products are available for purchase online for personal use. Wholesale purchases not available on primalpitpaste.com at this time.
- Sales, offers, and promotions through primalpitpaste.com are for P3 Pure customers only and are not available for Wholesale account holders.
- To make a purchase for resale, please fill out a wholesale inquiry HERE, and/or contact email@example.com for more information on how to get approved for a wholesale account to be an approved reseller.
- Our products are NOT available for resale without approved Wholesale account. Unauthorized resellers will be contacted by P3 Pure, LLC and/or any representative parties to ensure that there is no violation of this policy at any time.
- Order total before taxes and and shipping charges cannot exceed $350 USD on primalpitpaste.com.
- There is no doubt our stuff works!
However, everyone's body chemistry is a little different. We have a disclaimer on our products and website that some people may have a baking soda sensitivity. We have some testimonials of people who have that body chemistry issue and have worked through it, by switching to some of our more sensitive products. Please check our FAQ page for troubleshooting answers to help you with issues relating to shaving, essential oils etc.
Our customer service team is also here to help!
- Actual product packaging and materials may vary from what is displayed on the website as we continue to improve our options to be able to offer the best products possible. P3 Pure is not responsible for any package variations from what is shown on our website listings.
- With all of our ingredients being natural and organic with no additives whatsoever, we recommend best freshness and consistency of all our products if used within 18 months (if left unopened) or 12 months after opening. Please choose your product quantities carefully when purchasing. All of our products are handcrafted and therefore are made weekly to ensure that our customers receive the freshest products. As such, we do not stock or sell outdated or expired products. P3 Pure is not liable for product that has expired after it has been received by the customer if it has not been used before the "Best By" date on the product.
- Some of our products are made with ingredients that allow the product to melt around body temperature. During warmer months, these products can get very warm in transit and could melt. P3 Pure is not responsible if a product arrives melted, and in most cases you should be able to stir the product with the included wooden stick, pop the products into the fridge, return back to room temperature, and still be able to use them (please see details on our FAQ page as well as the label of our Primal Pit Paste jar). Please note we are not able to replace or refund these items if they melt in transit. Also, keep in mind that if you put some of our products on or near a heat source or in direct sunlight they’re going to turn into liquid too, so please keep them at or around room temperature.
- P3 Pure, LLC reserves the right to modify product offerings and/or pricing at any time.
Returns & Exchanges
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
We begin processing orders as soon as they are submitted on our e-commerce site. We do not accept order cancellations or changes once an order has been accepted and processed by our e-commerce store. If you have a question about your order status, please contact us HERE.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges of any kind. This includes store credit. We cannot accept returns as we cannot resell them, because we are a personal care products company.
Please choose your products and quantities carefully. We offer trial sizes of various Pit Pastes for you to sample before committing to a full-sized product. We work hard to try and find solutions and to help you. For help with products right for your unique body chemistry, or for information and advice regarding detox issues, please contact Customer Service, and they will be happy to assist you in finding the P3 product that works best for you.
We are unable to refund or replace packages that show as "delivered" by the parcel carrier's tracking system; customer must open a claim with the parcel carrier in the event of a non-receipt package that has been marked as delivered.
- In the event that a package is returned to our facility by the parcel carrier and the shipping address was entered INCORRECTLY, we will either refund the order less the cost of shipping, or ship the products out again after postage is paid by the customer.
- If a package is returned to our facility by the parcel carrier and the shipping address was entered CORRECTLY, we will replace the package for no additional postage; replacement will be shipped only after the original package returns to our facility, and only in the original shipping method that was selected.
We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on shipping costs. Expedited shipping options will be available upon request for additional postage fees. Please contact customer service for more information.